Villejuif Bio Park
Villejuif Bio Park is a building set to welcome new biotech/health companies. Villejuif Bio Park provides the following infrastructure and services :
- 5 340 m² rental space in R+2 organised into two wings around a central patio,
- 70 rental units from 40 m²
- an underground parking area,
- common areas and meeting room on the ground floor,
- secured reception,
- local shared technical facilities,
- delivery areas,
- relaxation areas (cafeteria, patio with trees…).
At the centre of the large research and health sites, near the Paul-Brousse hospital, the Institute Gustave-Roussy and the CNRS-INSERM campus, Villejuif Bio Park is a flexible and functional building that is ideal for companies operating in life sciences, whatever their stage of development.
Villejuif Bio Park is located very close to the city centre (restaurants, shops, cultural spaces) and is linked to the main lines in the Parisian region.
By car :
Road link : Rd7 then Rd61 direction Montrouge
Motorway link : A6 exit Arcueil-Villejuif then Rd61
From the centre of Paris :
Around 20 min by car
Around 30 min by metro (line 7)
Paris-Orly airport : around 15 min
Roissy- Charles de Gaulle airport : around 30 min
Administrator and facilitator : SCIEGE-CCIP